View Single Post
Old 09-28-2017, 03:28 PM
Lockette (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 54

Originally Posted by fleamailman View Post
("...posting is like painting, where the experimentation is all..." went the goblin still here still posting on, then adding "...and so china is to hold their shijiu-da next month, where few doubt that Xi Jinping will not remain in office after that then, if all "the west" while it has been stagnating, well one cared to look passed the media sideshow of minor issues, no Xi Jinping has moved china along substantially building up those ties with the "non west" nicely...", in fact, looking back it will seem like obvious that china was looking at it longterm here, the goblin explained it to himself, stating "...well, it would be in nobody's interest, least of all in china's interest now, to have the west topple overnight then, so instead all china wants is this ongoing de'credifiction of the west to continue as pace, and if anything china is banking on the west being unable to meet its compounded debts..." and then the goblin laughed, saying "...odd isn't it, the russianburger has no substance but is all over the media menu while the chinaburger has real substance but is nowhere to been seen, kind of makes one feel sorry for anyone who calls himself a media journalist today, a least I can say that not only does the emperor wear no clothes but also his pockets are quite empty too...")
I smiled. I may have to move to china if their master plan is that intelligent. The censorship isn't that bad, is it?
fleamailman (10-01-2017)