View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 05:46 PM
RonPrice (Offline)
Abnormally Articulate
Official Member

Thanks 7
Send a message via Yahoo to RonPrice
Default This thread has developed well

This thread has developed well at least from my perspective. Some internet threads go on for years. This one is off to a good start and time will tell what longevity it possesses. Some might enjoy the following note on writing in cyberspace that comes under one's name.
--------------
By 1 December 2014 I had located over 5000 other Ron Prices on the internet. I listed a hundred or so of these other Ron Prices in my computer directory over the years since I had begun to experience the problem of people in cyberspace confusing me with others who had the same name. There are special sites with lists of hundreds of Ron Prices. These special sites include: MyLife.com, Intelius.com, ZoomInfo Business People, Linkedin,, 192.com, 123people.com, How Many of Me.Com, PeekYo and Pipl Search. How many of Me.com has a UK site, a US site, and possibly(although I have not checked), a site for many other countries.

The most comprehensive people search site on the web is found at pipl search. Pipl searchwillbring you results you won't find in any other search engine. They use an identity resolution engine to link seemingly disparate results into a set of meaningful profiles so you can easily find the person you are looking for.

Last edited by RonPrice; 11-28-2014 at 09:15 PM.. Reason: to add some words