View Single Post
Old 01-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Emerald (Offline)
Intellectually Fertile
Official Member

Thanks 27

This thread has degenerated too much for any sort of intellectual discussion to be salvaged, but I just wanted to say:

Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
I believe only someone who wants to see what only he wants to see in others would make a statement as the one above. How can you not recognize (even with all the "literate" crap you swallowed) the difference between good and bad behavior in people, regardless what their professions may be? Your description of a Catholic priest ignores the many who done charitable and compassionate deeds. Some even sacrificed their lives to save others. Why did you make such a foolish statement?
Wow. I have never seen someone so thoroughly miss the point in my life. Seriously, I don't think I've ever seen such unintentional irony in a single post. If I thought you were joking, I would be extremely impressed with the multiple layers of misunderstanding you managed to stack onto each other.

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say. I think you just saw me use "priests" and "pedophilia" in the same sentence, and your mind went blank. Please, in future, try to pay attention to the context of what people say.

Last edited by Emerald; 01-17-2013 at 06:25 AM..