View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011, 08:35 PM
blue04 (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author
Thanks 0
Default Offering services

Originally Posted by MingAd View Post
Yes, the idea is to summarize the reviews for the products that customers have posted on Amazon. It's not a proper review in the sense, that's why I emphasize that the summary review should be honest in reflecting the opinions of the customer reviews on Amazon. (I cheat this by just picking products with at least 4 out of 5 stars on Amazon.)

Syntax, there are many reviews on Amazon that are quite well thought out and detailed, offering many helpful points. Take this one for example;

I wish I could contact the reviewer S.Richards for permission to post up his review on a website in exchange for monetary compensation.

There's actually wordpress plugins that automatically pull the ratings and product descriptions from Amazon and then display them on a wordpress website. I'm not interested in this kind of automatically generated website content though.

It's unlikely anyone here actually owns the Werner AA8 Televator Telescoping Attic Ladder so doing shoutouts doesn't seem feasible.

I have given some more thought to DavidGil's post that maybe I should increase the payment to beyond the $10. If that were to occur then I would have to abandon putting up 7 product reviews on a website and just focus on pretty much only one product. I'm willing to give it a trial run though to see how a website dedicated to a single product and only targeting low competition keywords would perform.

Just for you, want to write me a product review consisting of 750 words minimum for $25 on this product?

You can even outright state that you've never even seen the product and you are only writing up the summary review based off of consumer reviews from Amazon.

Should you accept this then upon receiving your summary review, I'll paste it on a new website and post up the URL to it here on this thread. Then I'll monitor the site for a few months to see if it makes any sales.

I am willing to offer my services for your project for $10 per 500 words and $25 per 750 words, however I would also like to go for some upfront payment, cause I have already been scammed by a few people. Other thing is you can post the project on odesk and hire freelancers like me from there. They offer an escrow service before the work for a particular project is accomplished. Do let me know your feedback.

ps: Can you pay through liberty reserve, alertpay or moneybookers? If so it would be best, however I can also arrange for paypal somehow.

Thank you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.