View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 02:13 AM
DavidGil (Offline)
Scribbling Master
Official Member

Thanks 190

Yeah, I thought that would be the case, Ming. Hence why I referenced 'taking a chance'.

In any case, if people don't have to purchase the product or have it sent to them in the post in order to review said product, it's not exactly a proper review and it'll perhaps come across in the 'review' itself once written. Might prevent people from visiting your site. Guessing you thought of this, but in case you haven't, I've mentioned it anyway.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.