View Single Post
Old 01-20-2011, 04:00 PM
MingAd (Offline)
Pencil pusher
Official Member
Thanks 0

You'll just be writing up a review summarizing the reviews on for the product. It will not be stuff you have purchased. I'll just give you a product and you can review it however you wish, either gushing praises or bashing it.

I don't really have any hard data for how long it'll take to break-even the return on investment but I'm expecting a website to take around 6 to 12 months to return the amount I've invested on writing services and search engine optimization. The gist of my plan is to target products that cost at least $100 to receive the 4-8% affiliate cut, develop a review website for around 7 products, and do search engine optimization to rank it high on Google for specific keywords.

Are you worried that I'm blowing money into the wind Dragon King? That I'll be sad and woeful to see zero traffic? :P You payment of $10 is guaranteed. It is not based on whether the website actually profits or becomes a lemon. I shall transfer payment upon completion of the product reviews. If you wish I can pay $5 upfront.

My reason for seeking a proficient writer is because I'm a rather poor writer myself.

I apologize for taking so long to reply. I've just gotten a notification of a PM to my email today. If you have any questions, please ask.