View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 06:13 PM
Prodigalson (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing

Thanks 357

Or I suppose the goblin could keep the gift in triumph over the ghosts from the past, realizing that there are many coincidences in life, and if we let the past stay with us, we deny ourselves the innocent pleasures of today.

I don't fault you though, flea -- I did the same thing for most of my life, refusing to participate in holiday festivities because of the memories they brought back of holidays ruined by the actions of one long gone...but I'm sure they had no such problem, they enjoyed their holidays, so why shouldn't I? A lifetime of indifference has dampened the joy, though, a shame, when you think about it, that I can't blame them anymore, because it was my choice...
Mr. Ed said I should use his signature, since he's not anymore. In honor of his good friend Nok, here it is: "As far as smoking a cigar," she said, "I'd not know where to start or how to start." "It's simple," said I, "You light one end and chew on the other and hope to meet in the middle."
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigalson For This Useful Post:
fleamailman (07-24-2017), Grace Gabriel (07-22-2017)