View Single Post
Old 01-27-2006, 10:54 PM
Christianne_015 (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 0
Send a message via ICQ to Christianne_015 Send a message via AIM to Christianne_015 Send a message via MSN to Christianne_015 Send a message via Yahoo to Christianne_015

Originally Posted by Perfect_Paradox
yeah, well.. I'm talking about adult males here.
Guys mature slower than girls do, so I'm guessing those guys in your highschool have a few years of some serious growing ahead of them.
Not really. I moved like five months ago to this school with around 26 students in it, and most of the guys, with the exception of two, are less than 6' tall. And no guy at my school is younger than 15 years old. But at my old school of around 1,200 students, the guys basically towered over you, regardless if they're 13 or 20.

MSN Messenger:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Yahoo! Messenger:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

MySpace: