View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006, 06:06 PM
Jay (Offline)
Grizzled Veteran
Loyal Member

Thanks 23

Start: 8:57p.m.

She was the loveliest creature I had ever seen. Her height reached the heavens. The long black hair reached dwon towards the hells. I knew not how she did not walk on it. I loved her steel grey eyes, they pierced the soul, literally and figuratively. She could smash me in but one punch. Ten until two was our appointed time. Barbie would melt in her presence. Barbie felt like a homely girl, if the plastic doll could have feelings. She came to me to learn our ways. I pray our paths would never pass in her land. I would never want to be a missionary to her world. If I was called perhaps, but it would be the ultimate call. Missionary to her, on my soil yes, but in hers, I feared for my self. Those wings were so impressive. Why did He call me to these appointments? Was it possible to come back from the place of no return? Why did He make me a missionary to a fallen, a fallen that was worse than a devil? I just kept on staring at her, this demon standing in front me.

Stop: 9:06 p.m.

EDIT 2:06 p.m. change on her to at her

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jay; 05-02-2006 at 11:04 AM..