View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 07:58 PM
Rooster Smith (Offline)
Homer's Odyssey Was Nothing
Official Member

Thanks 212

Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
Hi everyone!

So, this is just a pre-warning and I'll post up another thread when we have an exact date, but sometime in the near future, WB will be moving. Crowdgather has purchased writers.net, and they want to make WB the new forum there.

Now, before there's any freak-out, it should ONLY be a new web address. There will be little things different (like a new banner), but we have been working very hard with CG to make sure that the forum stays the same.

The writers.net forum that is there now will be archived, and we will be like one of those houses they load up whole and drop in on a new plot of land.

As I said, I don't have an exact date of the move yet . . . the process seems to be that they will first archive the writers.net existing forum and move all their members to become WB members. Then they will move us into the empty spot, and it *should* be all good then.

I'll keep you all updated when I get a better timeline for things!
My big concern is the visual of the forum. Writers Beat is the best LOOKING FORUM of all the story sharing sites. And the best site of its kind period!

Hope it doesn't change.
Check out my blog:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Rooster Smith; 09-07-2012 at 09:18 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Rooster Smith For This Useful Post:
AbdulaOblongata (09-08-2012)