Thread: Contest - Fable
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 05:40 AM
Tau (Offline)
Solemn Simulacrum

Thanks 682
Default Contest - Fable

I am sure that most, if not all, of us will know a fable or two from when we where children. I donít know about anybody else but all the once I know feel old and in some cases culturally outdated. As such the challenge and theme for this contest is to write a Modern Fable. The subject of your Fable is up to you, as long as it is a Fable in some form.

Aside from general WB posting guidelines you have complete freedom in this contest. It is all up to you, prose or poetry, sad or happy, traditional or otherwise, short to long (within reasons ).

Entries should be submitted as posts in this thread. One you have posted you cannot change anything, any edited entries will not be counted. If you notice a typo or similar small mistake contact me with a PM and explanation and if I think it a reasonable change then I will make it for you.

Closing date is the 31st of July. The winner will be determined by Public vote after the closing date.

Good luck and above all have fun.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.