View Single Post
Old 05-08-2012, 07:11 PM
Chance (Offline)
Eloquent Troll
Official Member

It depends, if your a binge drinker you skip the whole buzz and drunkenness and gos traight to the wasted/vomit/blackout feeling, there's a fine balance that is easily crossed.
For Hard Liquors like straight Vodka or Whiskey drinking feels like pouring fire down your throat.
The first time I got drunk I had drank about 8 shots of Rum, and refusing to believe I was drunk, I said "I'm find!" over and over again, and yes I said find when I meant fine. I had a brilliant idea to drink more shots of rum, so at the end of the night I really drank 10-12 shots.I got so drunk that I vomited the entire contents of my stomach. When I walked to my room, I would literally trip on my own feet to the ground, nearly pass out, and then get up again before finally collapsing in my office chair. I drank so much that I blacked out, and I have no recollection of what happened the rest of the night. All I know is I woke up with a hangover the size of Alaska and coffee did nothing at all. I think I had a hangover for 2 days. I literally crawled into a fetal position on my bed for hours at a time(it was Summer) and just laid there.
I bing drinked a few more times before I finally decided that I was a giant moron and I needed to stop not only for health reasons, but also for certain legal reasons, I never got caught, mainly because I got drunk at night, and being hungover is easy to hide as just being tired.
The sad thing is I never actually got a buzz because I always drinked too much.

Moral of the Story: Sometimes laws are there for a reason, and just because you can get totally wasted on alcohol under 21, doesn't mean you should.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Total Words: 3783