View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 07:52 AM
Ethan Blake (Offline)
Heartbreaking Writer of Staggering Genius
Official Member

Thanks 347
Send a message via AIM to Ethan Blake Send a message via Skype™ to Ethan Blake

As a seasoned imbiber I can assure you that alcohol is a great leveller, the more you drink the closer to level you can get. I drank whisky as a younger man and was amazed at how everybody else got so belligerent. Since changing to Vodka people seem a lot more amenable and I don't get a hangover.
After forty five years of practice coupled with diligent application, I have attained grade four whereby I can now drink vodka and coke until it comes out my ears without losing the desire to drive home (Even if I am home) I can hold conversations for hours with various people without causing offence and not remember one word or person the next day.
I can eat cold leftover meals from two days previous with great relish and no real after effects. (The alcohol kills bacteria)
I get to sleep in the most amazing and innovative places and am constantly entertained by the new friends I have made when I wake in their homes.
I can always find my car no matter where it hides.
I am Nokia's favourite customer!
Hope this helps
Best regards
D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'THERE MAY BE TROUBLE AHEAD!'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.