Thread: War games
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2016, 03:50 PM
PickleBottom (Offline)
Always Online
Official Member

Thanks 385

After the success of my first ad an advertising company wants me to do some "copy" for a cruise liner. I've never been on a cruise ship before so I looked up some pictures on Google images and most had semi-naked hot women tanning themselves on the deck. So I chose the option in Google to remove "advertised" and "doctored" images and then I saw the real clientele, the kind of guys who would creep on the suntanning girls. It seems the patrons of cruise ships are actually all old and fat. Here's what I've come up with;

A large male elephant seal is sunning itself on a pile of rock in the middle of the ocean. A bigger elephant seal emerges from the ocean and waddles up the rock. The first elephant seal starts barking at the second, who then barks back. The two come to blows and start bashing their heads together, the first elephant seal is pushed into the ocean.

Then the copy - want to experience life on a small piece of land in the middle of the ocean with other fat assholes? Cruise with us!
If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas
-George Bernard Shaw
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PickleBottom For This Useful Post:
brianpatrick (09-24-2016), Nox (09-27-2016)