View Single Post
Old 08-14-2015, 06:08 AM
Mr Michael Live (Offline)
Let me introduce myself
New Author

Location: East Coast of America but I travel to be with my clients
Default The man was lost

Michael was perusing the forum called Writer's Beat and even though he joined & read all the rules & guidelines but he still wasn't sure if a post in the Members Choice Announcement thread of the non-fiction section would count toward his 10 post minimum.

He sure hoped it would but regardless, he wanted to throw his question out so see if anyone would throw an answer back.

The man had already written a full length novel (580 pages) and had already self-published it on Createspace/Amazon but wanted to know how he should classify his book.

His life's story talked mostly about his life's real-world work but since his occupation was so hard for most people to believe, he thought it could be considered a fiction novel by most people.

Of course, he knows his book is very autobiographical as well but it really taps into God power too so it could be considered a Christian novel as well.

What to do? Is there anyone out there who may know?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"