View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 05:45 AM
luckyme (Offline)
The laughing one
Official Member

Thanks 704
Default Flash message

Who would have thought she’d try something like that? Not me, that’s for sure.

“Put it down mister, now. I have a right to it too.” She says, pointing that finger at me.

“Why?”

“Because you won’t find what you’re looking for in there, and I know I will, I have what it takes.”

She’s so wrong, she doesn’t know it, but I’ve tried so many times and each time when I nearly reach my goal, she’s there to disrupt things. Not today though, today I will not let her sidetrack me. “Be quiet woman, I’m nearly there.”

“You’ll never get anywhere, you …”

Oh, what does she know? “Shut it,” it’s getting difficult to speak, but she’ll understand me, she always does. “I need to finish this and then I’ll be there.” I know it’s there. Sure enough, as I tilt the bottle up and down the last drop, all’s revealed; now I know it all.

I barely hear her say, “There’s your message, you useless, no good son of a …”

A crack splits my skull as she bashes it in with the now empty bottle. All because I wouldn’t share.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.