Thread: Amanda Steele
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 06:54 PM
Johnny Boy (Offline)
I Am My Own Master
Official Member

Thanks 6

Okay, um...

I actually don't have a family. My parents the only siblings of their families, and it's been a while since their parents died. I guess that's how they found each other and got married.

I only have my sister. I guess I found a new family, on my husband's side. He's got a few members who decided to move to San Francisco, just a few months before we did. I love them so much!

I hardly do sports anymore, because I can't find the time. I'm spending most of my days focused on exercising, running around San Francisco in random directions, getting myself lost. Sometimes, I'll go out, play some volleyball on the beach with my few friends.

And my sister did come back, just several months after my parents died. She never did find out about what happned until then, and I had to tell her... That was when I realized no matter what I do, I'll still have those memories. The memories of pain and heartache.

Now today, I guess it somehow keeps me alive, keeps me going on. I don't know how I do it, though. It used to scare me, that I'd eventually forget them, and move on with my life. I don't want to do that, because they raised me, giving me strength and a loving heart. They are what motivates me. It makes me who I am today. And that's why I have the tattoo.

My future is good, though. Just me, my sis, Nate and two handguns I keep concealed on me at all times... Sometimes, I make that three guns...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
and
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, too.

"Come if convienient. If inconvenient, come anyway."