View Single Post
Old 11-01-2015, 08:40 AM
Motley Crew (Offline)
Profusive Denizen
Official Member

Thanks 30

Now I remember! The hacker! Yes. You got some feedback there. Including mine. I think if people told you that "nothing happened" in the hacker introduction it means that the introduction is too forced not flowing enough and leads to a larger story. If you don't have the rest of the story... then nothing happened in my opinion. The hacker came back from the hospital, threw a fit, destroying a top of the line computer in the process, then did her job. If it can be summarized that drolly then nothing happened. If even the dry synopsis written by a realist who has no creativity is compelling because he's summarizing a compelling plot... then you've got a story where something happens. Opening a story with filler (the boring stuff) is I think the mistake you made. Hope this helps.

PM me when dawn breaks.