View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 02:40 AM
Tau (Offline)
Solemn Simulacrum

Thanks 682

And that is why I need to think about this, I don’t want to disadvantage anybody who has already entered, especially if they have stuck to the current limit.

As I see it I have three options with the current contest.

- Leave it as is.

- Remove the word limit (and likely apply some form of positive discrimination to those who already have entered and are within the limit, currently thinking of giving such entries an extra vote).

- Remove the limit, extend the contest by another month or two and contact all who have entered already to give them a chance to change their entry.

For fairness sake the first one is right, and then any change to contest structure will happen with the next one. However the contest has been simmering fairly quiet and has not had a lot of people enter and if I am strict with the word limit rules then it might simply a vote on two or three items.

So please say your mind here, I would like to hear everybody’s thoughts so that it is fair as can be without having the contest fall apart due to lack of entries.

Also any additional thoughts on what could change for the next contest are welcome.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.