WritersBeat.com

WritersBeat.com (http://forums.writersbeat.com/index.php)
-   Poetry (http://forums.writersbeat.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Delivered (http://forums.writersbeat.com/showthread.php?t=61555)

Leila 07-22-2017 11:14 PM

Delivered
 
.

Grace Gabriel 08-01-2017 02:14 PM

Is this minimalist poetry?

brianpatrick 08-01-2017 05:37 PM

Avant-garde

Myers 08-01-2017 06:07 PM

Kind of like the poetic version of a Rauschenberg...

Leila 08-02-2017 02:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace Gabriel (Post 735239)
Is this minimalist poetry?

No.

why do people start commenting after I've deleted my work?

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leila (Post 735252)
No.

why do people start commenting after I've deleted my work?


A moment of childish playfulness on my part.

Sorry.:(

Myers 08-02-2017 10:01 AM

No reason whatsoever to apologize.

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 735262)
No reason whatsoever to apologize.

Costs nothing and saves a misunderstanding.

If Leila's having a rough day, she might think i'm poking fun at her rather than just messing about in the small hours...

Actually, my last two feedbacks to Leila have been "don't be afraid to make it shorter" so I thought for a moment she was messing with me. :o

Myers 08-02-2017 01:07 PM

If you were compelled to make your intentions clear, that's fine.

But there's absolutely nothing wrong with a little playfulness.

And she complains about this being a clique and wants to stomp off after deleting her poems...

I mean, come on. I don't have any patience for that kind of drama.

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 02:12 PM

I make no excuse for caring .

People behind typed words - I don't know their lives or what they're dealing with.

Myers 08-02-2017 02:51 PM

Oh please. Really?

If you tell me what you're going through in your life, or even HINT at it, I will sympathize.

But I'm not a mind reader.

Call me jaded -- but when it comes to what's behind the "typed words," I can't count the times I've seen people stomp away from a forum because it wasn't going the way they wanted.

Don't give me this crapolla that I don't CARE.

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace Gabriel (Post 735276)
I make no excuse for caring .

People behind typed words - I don't know their lives or what they're dealing with.

I think you'll agree I never mentioned you at all. x



Edit: G'night guys. See you tomorrow.

Myers 08-02-2017 03:14 PM

What?

Of course you were referring to my comment.

Come on Grace...

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 735262)
No reason whatsoever to apologize.

Oh look!

The Myers Pattern again.

step one...gatecrash a conversation

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 735272)
If you were compelled to make your intentions clear, that's fine.

But there's absolutely nothing wrong with a little playfulness.

And she complains about this being a clique and wants to stomp off after deleting her poems...

I mean, come on. I don't have any patience for that kind of drama.

[SIZE="4"]step two[/SIZE]...scathingly pull apart your target's perspective

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 735279)
Oh please. Really?

If you tell me what you're going through in your life, or even HINT at it, I will sympathize.

But I'm not a mind reader.

Call me jaded -- but when it comes to what's behind the "typed words," I can't count the times I've seen people stomp away from a forum because it wasn't going the way they wanted.

Don't give me this crapolla that I don't CARE.

step three...turn the tables...you're the one being attacked

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 735281)
What?

Of course you were referring to my comment.

Come on Grace...


step four...the patronising comment

Grace Gabriel 08-02-2017 11:14 PM

"call me jaded"


step five...the perfect quote to crack me up.

...beautiful.

Leila 08-03-2017 12:13 AM

Hi Grace, I wasn't really aiming anything at you. Sorry if it seemed like that.

Myers 08-03-2017 04:36 AM

Okay. Someone might be having a bad day.

I guess I really should keep that in mind...

:)

Grace Gabriel 08-03-2017 04:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myers (Post 735312)
Okay. Someone might be having a bad day.

I guess I really should keep that in mind...

:)


( you like step 3 the best, don't you..)

I know you were having a bad day Myers - but honestly, - I don't think any less of you x

Myers 08-03-2017 04:54 AM

I had an amazing day yesterday -- and I'm going to have another one today!

Yeee haw!

Grace Gabriel 08-03-2017 05:05 AM

Yayyyyy!

C'mon Myers, let's sing it together. It's my favourite.

https://youtu.be/bkTLIO2zanM

Myers 08-03-2017 05:06 AM

I hate that fucking song. :)

Grace Gabriel 08-03-2017 05:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leila (Post 734837)
.


Leila, you might as well put the poem back up now.

I mean..we're all here.

Leila 08-03-2017 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grace Gabriel (Post 735322)
Leila, you might as well put the poem back up now.

.

I'm hoping to put it back up soon. I'd like to try and make it a little stronger first. I was genuinely dissatisfied with it when I scrapped it.


All times are GMT -8. The time now is 08:46 AM.

vBulletin, Copyright 2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.